UNITED STATES
2 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  13:08:02  Reply with Quote

Open discussion B17/Laetrile/Apricot Seeds

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  13:10:53  Reply with Quote

thats a great question that we get asked all the time. It is reccomended to eat 1 apricot seed per 10lbs of body weight each day or we have also heard to take a basic number of 8 to 10 per day

Go to Top of Page

baxtbf

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  07:45:45  Reply with Quote

Can you eat too many seeds per day, and if so, how many is too many??

Go to Top of Page

cgeordge

Forum Newbie

6 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  16:54:34  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baxtbf

When I ate too many, I got dizzy (the room spinning around) for about 10 minutes. I started out with 9 per day, then started increasing by 1 or 2 each time (3 x's a day). The day I got dizzy, I had eaten 9 at one time -- decided I had better be patient and build up slowly. Now, I eat around 45 a day.
cgeordge

Go to Top of Page

pete

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  09:07:16  Reply with Quote

I've been eating apricot seeds for years. I have experimented with as many as 40 an hour with only slight nausea. On a regular day I try to spread them out, morning, afternoon and evening and I eat about 10 to 15 at a time. I also keep a handfull in my pocket to munch on whatever, waiting in line at the stores or sitting traffic! Hope this helps!

Go to Top of Page

t.c.pitchappan

Forum Newbie

INDIA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  11:53:53  Reply with Quote

i am 75, weigh 120 pounds.have prostate cancer metastised to the bone, gleason 3+4,since feb 2007. went thru orchidectomy,chemotherapy 6 cycles upto july 2007,which brought down psa from 34 to 0.5 and cea from 100 to 75.then my oncologist said,you have to have bone therapy injections from august to jan 2008. this is going on, once a month.
i live in india. my daughter is in the usa and after hearing success stoies from people who ate apricot seeds, and amygdalin b 17 tablets etc, she insisted i take these.
so i am taking apricot seeds. started with 10 per day and went to 24 per day in september.
i then took 500 mgm tabs of b17, amygdalin tabs, starting with 1 per day and gradually raised this to 5 per day by nov end 2007.(along with megazyme enzyme tabs,6 per day.)
THE RESULT AS OF 30 NOV. a biochemist friend did a hcn-in-blood test, or thiocyanate, i dont know which, and phoned me "STAY OFF SEEDS AND B17 FOR 2 DAYS, AND THEN CUT YOUR REGULAR DOSAGE TO 3 B 17 TABLETS AND NOT MORE THAN 10 SEEDS A DAY TAKEN IN 3 DOSES AT LEAST 5 HOURS APART. YOUR BLOOD CYANOGEN LEVEL HAS REACHED THE MAX PERMITTED PER TOXICOLOGY KNOWN LIMITS.
I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT IF WE TAKE HIGH DOSES OF SEEDS OR THE B 17, PARTICULARLY ABOVE 40-50 SEEDS and 8-10 b17 500mg tabs per day, it is advisable to have periodic, say monthly ,
checks of hcn/thiocyanate levels. actualy at that time in end november i was going thru severe spells of nausea and dizziness. the biochemist said perhaps my low body weight could tolerate only lowere seed/b17 combinations, to be found by trial and error.
i must suggest caution in those already on seeds or b17 that what i have experienced may be due to metabolic factors specific case. anyway, i share my experience here.good luck friends
t c pitchappan

thevarayan

Go to Top of Page

savagette26

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  19:39:51  Reply with Quote

I started eating apricot kernals several months ago as a prevention - I don't think I am eating enough of them. I would take about 3 ground tsp. per day sprinkled on my foods. I can't really take the taste of them anymore so I grind my kernals and make my own pills. I only take one pillin the morning as I started having trouble sleeping - insomnia! and my family thought it was from too much B17! Or at least not take it in the evening. Any one have sleep issues? So now I just take one capsule in the morning - I feel I should be taking at least two.

Anyone taking capsules? and having sleep issues? By the way - I weigh 115 lbs. 5'3". So not sure how many 'kernels' would be in a capsule. 1 or 2?

Have a blessed day!

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  07:35:55  Reply with Quote

i know a number of people who take the capsules and haven't heard of any not being able to sleep. I have heard of some people getting dizzy and nauseous if they have taken too many at one time but it is pretty easy to work your way up to a larger number of lets say 10 seeds 3x per day. the weight rule of thumb when eating the seeds is 1 seed for every 10lbs of body weight and I typically eat around 15 to 20 per day as a preventative personally as I am about 190lb. I just put them in my musilex cereal or smoothies or just plain with a dried apricot or two.

Go to Top of Page

t.c.pitchappan

Forum Newbie

INDIA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  00:16:19  Reply with Quote

how many seeds should i take?how many tablets of amygdalin,should i take? in my reading of reports on the internet this is the information i have.excuse any errors.and feel fre to reply and tell me.there are are three references:-
I. my own case. i take 12 crushed seeds a day in 3 doses. and i take a tablet of 500mg size amygdakin, brand NOVADALIN< made in mexico,3 times a day that is 1500 milligrams of amygdalin.i heard that one apricot seed has about 20 mgs of amygdalin.
i suffered severe nausea after 5-6 weeks.had a local lab/biochemist do a blood test for CYANIDES.lab report:
1)normal people have 0.016mg of cyanides per liter of blood.(mg is milligram, and mcg is microgram,which is a thousandth part of a milligram,
a liter is a 1000 ccs and a deciliter is one tenth of a liter, that is 100 cc) or 16mcg/deciliter of blood.
2) it seems smokers have about 0.041 mg per liter,which is 41mcg of cyanides/deciliter of blood
3)i have 69 mcgof cyanides/decliter of blood, lets say approximately four times what the normal person has.
ref II. mr jack bower,cancer victor website has related his story.ITS AN EXCELLENT READ.
he says one boiled, dried ,crushed, seed has about 1 mcd/deciliter of cyanides.
combined with an intake of 1gm of vitamin C a safe range for cyanides in blood would be 1-10 per deciliter.( note that from my lab report ihave 69mcg/liter or 6.9mcg/deciliter)
bower says says 20mcg/deciliter and above are unsafe.
ref III: go to health @apricots from god.info, on their home page click on summary.an article provides info on levelsTHIOCYANATE in blood,( NOT CYANIDES,WHICH WOULD BE DIFFERENT):
1. do testing before start of course and take a test after 2 weeks.
2.most physicians say thiocyanate level should be at 15mg/liter or 1.5 mg/deciliter or 1500micrograms/deciliter for effective killing off of cancer cells.
3. dr krebs a pioneer in the field says thiocyanate should be between 15 to 25 mg /liter or 1500 to 2500 mcg per deciliter.
4all these physicians agree that toxicity would occur at 90mg/liter or 9000mcg/deciliter. some people have experienced toxicity only at 12000mcg/deciliter.
it seems advisable therefore to have ones blood tested and get the lab to tell you where you are, and ofcourse, your own symptoms would be first priority in deciding to readjust your dosages. good luck
devarayan

devarayan

Go to Top of Page

Gordon

Forum Newbie

3 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  12:26:54  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baxtbf

Hello?

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  16:47:27  Reply with Quote

A couple of things that I have heard about the seeds are that you shouldn't eat more than you would eat of the whole fruit in one sitting and the other is to eat approx 1 seed per 10lbs of body weight per day. But I have also heard of people taking as much as 30, 40, and one person up to 90 a day. I personally take 10 per day and usually with a couple of dried apricots or in cereal. If you eat too much though in the higher amounts like 30+ i would assume you would most likely get a stomach ache and throw them up. Best thing to do is work up to 8 to 10 per day and see how you are doing from there and then add more if you like. Hope that helps.

Go to Top of Page

matt95688

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  12:58:00  Send matt95688 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I am replying to "savagette26".
I worked for Dr. John A. Richardson in Albany California for over 9 years. I have never heard of Laetrile or Apricot kernals keeping anyone from being able to sleep.
I believe you may have something else going on in your life keeping you awake. Matt

Go to Top of Page

toddmac

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
2 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  03:01:43  Reply with Quote

I have a question for cvrich200, when you say that you usually take 10 seeds per day. Is that 10 for the whole day or is that 10 each time you eat them throughout the day?

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  09:05:36  Reply with Quote

thats a good question. Normally at least 10 seeds a day and sometimes up to 15. If I forget to take the seeds throughout the day, as I have been known to do from time to time, i will take a 100mg or 500mg capsule for the day. i don't need to get to aggressive with the b17 becuase I'm currrently healthy and have no cancer issues. Hope that helps Admin

Go to Top of Page

Alina

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2008 :  09:38:14  Click to see Alina's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding 100 mg. B17 tablets.

Currently, I weigh 120 lb. and take a total of 9 apricot seeds/day. Should I take 100 mg. B17 tablets in addition to that as well?

I am a healthy person, but both of my parents have a history of cancer. Naturally, I am concerned.

Thank you in advance...

A. Dorina

Go to Top of Page

toddmac

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
2 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2008 :  03:16:58  Reply with Quote

That does help, thanks Admin. Todd

Go to Top of Page

mblozano

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
5 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  18:32:37  Reply with Quote

I've found there are two types of people---the ones who never take more than what the bottle states (like me) and the ones who think MORE is always better (my husband is one of those types When taking nutritional supplements in general, more isn't necessarily better but a great way to check yourself is by being aware of how you feel. Our bodies are a pretty good indicator of whether or not something is ok---IF we pay attention to them! I would say if you are feeling dizzy or nauseated that it might not be a bad idea to back off, follow general protocol and then build up to a higher amount. There is only two reasons we would feel nauseated (well actually there is more)--one-because our body is detoxing (that is not a bad reason) or two, its just too much for now. Listen to your body and I think you'll figure out what works best for you!

Mary Beth Lozano

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  07:35:18  Reply with Quote

(Taken from Web page regarding recipes) ) NOTES ON VITAMIN B17
These notes are provided for informational purposes only and are sourced from the book: Cancer: Why we're still dying to know the truth, by Phillip Day, Credence publications.

Apricot and peach seeds contain about 2% of vitamin B17 by weight. The seeds of apple, prunes, plums, cherries and nectarines are equally rich in B17. Other sources of vitamin B17 are millet, buckwheat, macadamia nuts, bamboo shoots, mung beans, lima beans, butter beans and cassava. There is no B17 in westernised citrus fruit seeds.

The Hunza's have been cancer free for 500 years. There diet contains about 50-75 mg of vitamin B17 each day. Philip Day in his book, Cancer: Why we're still dying to know the truth, states that he sometimes consumes 60 apricot seeds a day but he also cautions that a good rule of thumb is to eat no more of the seeds than you would whole fruit.

7 gm of seeds per day for life are recommended by Dr Krebs as a nutritional supplement for those exercising cancer prevention. This equates to 10-12 of the larger seeds or 20-25 of the smaller seeds. 20-28 gm of seeds per day are recommended by Dr Krebs as a nutritional supplement for clinical cancer sufferers. If nausea is experienced when taking seeds in this quantity then the dosage should be reduced. (*P164).

The seeds should be prepared as for all nuts, grains and seeds to remove the antinutrients. Either grind the seeds into a flour and make a sourdough cake or sprout for 2 days as for mung bean sprouts.

There are over 100,000 documented cases of patients receiving laetrile. (*P 149)

Foods rich in vitamin B17 are*: "Apple seeds, apricot kernels bamboo shoots, barley, beet tops, bitter almond, blackberries, boysenberries, brewers yeast, brown rice, buckwheat, cashews, cherry kernels, cranberries, eucalyptus leaves, currants, fava beans, flax seeds, garbanzo beans, gooseberries, huckleberries, lentils, lima beans, linseed meat, loganberries, macadamia nuts, millet, millet seed, peach kernels, pecans, plum kernels, quince, raspberries, sorghum cane syrup, spinach and sprouts."

Reference: * Cancer: Why we're still dying to know the truth, by Phillip Day, Credence publications.

A doctor on the Gold Coast Australia who treats cancer patients with B17:

Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2008 :  09:31:54  Reply with Quote

yeah.. I've heard a lot of great stuff about Phillp Day and his book. thanks for the information Admin! :)

Go to Top of Page

AlbinoCavies

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
3 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2008 :  15:07:30  Reply with Quote

I take two (2) 500 mg B17 capsules every day. I had Stage 3 colon cancer (read my profile for details) and have been cancer free for over 3 years now.

I began with the kernels. At the time, I was 40 years old and 175-180 lbs. I started eating 8 kernels a day and worked my way up to 13. At 13 capsules, I started getting severe headaches. I reduced my intake to 12 and then to 11 before they went away.

I've always had insomnia and it neither worsened nor improved while I was eating the capsules.

After consulting with my surgeon, he suggested I try the capsules and recommended the dosage of two (2) 500 mg capsules per day. I feel great and my doctors are ECSTATIC about my continued great health and "cancer free" status. My Oncologist even uttered the word "cured" at my last appointment in September 2007 and said that she only needed to see me once per year for another few years.

Go to Top of Page

pbrusco

Forum Newbie

CANADA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  20:51:37  Reply with Quote

hello my mother has advanced larynx cancer mets to lungs given 3-6 months to live...we need alt treatment help please...have read mixed results with the b17 and seeds...some stating causes poisioning and death...very confused...any help please...also what is better the seeds or the pill...any trusted places online to get this? help please asap pbrusco@hotmail.com

Go to Top of Page

pbrusco

Forum Newbie

CANADA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  19:45:34  Reply with Quote

HELLO...WHERE DO YOU GETS YOUR CAPSULES FROM? pbrusco@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoCavies

I take two (2) 500 mg B17 capsules every day. I had Stage 3 colon cancer (read my profile for details) and have been cancer free for over 3 years now.

I began with the kernels. At the time, I was 40 years old and 175-180 lbs. I started eating 8 kernels a day and worked my way up to 13. At 13 capsules, I started getting severe headaches. I reduced my intake to 12 and then to 11 before they went away.

I've always had insomnia and it neither worsened nor improved while I was eating the capsules.

After consulting with my surgeon, he suggested I try the capsules and recommended the dosage of two (2) 500 mg capsules per day. I feel great and my doctors are ECSTATIC about my continued great health and "cancer free" status. My Oncologist even uttered the word "cured" at my last appointment in September 2007 and said that she only needed to see me once per year for another few years.

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Administrator

60 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  14:57:16  Reply with Quote

You can do a search on the web for laetrile capsules or tablets. Verdict is not out on which is better but apparently most of the doctors in Tj use the tablets. My company, www.apricotpower.com, sells both the tablets and capsules and will match any price you find but you can google search on the internet to find other options as well. Hope that helps.

Admin

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  13:52:55  Reply with Quote

I have my seeds...Now what?

As with most spices, the flavor may not be pleasant when eaten alone or in larger quantities. Apricot kernels taste quite bitter, It is generally recommended that one chew (or grind using small coffee grinder) the kernels. If you grind your apricot kernels, it is best to only grind exactly what you will consume so that you know exactly how many apricot kernels you are consuming each time. Also, you want to keep the new grinds wrapped, protected and fresh so that the apricot kernels' natural nutritional compounds are not compromised. To help mask the bitter taste, one may desire to take the apricot kernel (kernal) grinds and sprinkle them lightly over hot vegetables, baked potatoes, soup, salad and/or mix them into oatmeal, cold cereal, granola, or trail mix, etc. NOTE: These natural foods should be consumed in biologically rational amounts. Too many kernels or seeds, for example, can be expected to produce unpleasant side effects. So that you don't overwhelm your body, which will depend on each individual, it is generally a good idea to spread the consumption of your apricot kernels in smaller, manageable portions throughout the day.

On a personal note, I have a friend who keep s a shaker of ground seeds at her office and home an shakes it over foods she is normally consuming during the day..

Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona

"If you are alive today, it is because God has a purpose and a plan for your life."
Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona
For volunteer information or information starting a chapter in your area please email me at contact@cancervictors.net

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  15:31:02  Reply with Quote

cgeordge
Forum Newbie

6 Posts
Posted - 11/30/2007 : 21:10:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are Hunza apricot kernels as effective as the apricot kernels harvested in the US?

juliemac

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
3 Posts
Posted - 12/02/2007 : 10:19:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a great question that I asked Ed Griffin, author of World Without Cancer, and he had mentioned to me that the hunza kernels are much less potent than the American grown kernels. I believe he said you would have to eat 4 or 5 to equal 1 American grown kernel.

cgeordge

Forum Newbie

6 Posts
Posted - 12/02/2007 : 12:58:38

Thanks for the info. I guess somewhere inside, I knew that --which is why I'm eating 45 or so a day. They're so good, though, that I don't mind at all! I had tried to find information on the potency, but hadn't had any success. Thanks again.
cgeordge

juliemac

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
3 Posts
Posted - 12/02/2007 : 17:47:47

The only thing I did want to mention is that those might be the sweet ones. You want to make sure you get the bitter ones. Only those have the b17 in them. And the rule of thumb I am told is "the more bitter the better" ....potency that is.

cgeordge

Forum Newbie

6 Posts
Posted - 12/04/2007 : 13:36:17

Are you sure about the sweet kernels not having B17 in them? I figured they might not be as potent, but the Hunza people are known for their longevity and absence of cancer. I haven't ever heard of hunza bitter apricots.

Admin

Administrator

UNITED STATES
52 Posts
Posted - 12/07/2007 : 14:53:38

I have heard the same thing about the sweet kernels. I think the sweet ones just dont have as much of the b17 but I will do a little more research on that one myself. Most of the foods that contain the bitterness have been eliminated from our diets because they don't taste as good as sweet foods but most of the seeds, fruits, vegetables that are more bitter are the ones with b17 in them. A great book to research on foods that contain the b17 is called the little cyanide cookbook by June De Spain.

cgeordge

Forum Newbie

6 Posts
Posted - 12/07/2007 : 21:08:51

Thanks for checking on this - I haven't been able to find any definitive information. Just to be on the safe side, I've ordered 10 pounds of the regular kernels and will eat the remaining 20 pounds (I like to buy in bulk!) of the sweet kernels for snacks.

talific

Forum Newbie

1 Posts
Posted - 12/28/2007 : 12:05:28

Hi, I am having difficulty getting into my blog,it says website cannot display this page ? Can any one help?

I have been under going chemotherapy since Nov. 19. Ist round of gencitabine and taxotere I had a bad alergic reaction to taxotere with sores in mouth and on feet, itchy hivey body rash plus more The second round they changed the drug to taxol, with this I had an immediate reation during transfusion of chest tightening and immediate blood flow to the head. The taxol was stopped and flushed asap. Next week they will be trying a new drug ABRAXANE. I was diagnosed during surgery with uterine lyomyosarcoma, a rare and aggresive cancer which they have no real cure . I am doing chemo only because it is another chance of survival; however, I am also taking LAETRILE 1000mg 3/days along with ULTIMATE OMEGA 3, SUPERNUTRITION SIMPLY ONE for WOMEN, ALOE LIFE DAILY GREENS FORMULA, ALOE LIFE ALOE JUICE, L-GLUTAMINE amino acid supplement, PAU D ARCO liquid extract and tea boiled from the pau d arco bark., IMMUDYNE MACRO FORCE as well as juicing with BITTER MELON, BROCCOLI, CABBAGE AND APPLES and GRAVIOLA TEA once in the morning. I'm not sure as to what the correct daily dosage for all the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are before I add more to my diet. Can anyone help me with that information ?

Also,as soon as I found out about apricot seed and laetrile my friend gave me apricots seeds with shell on that she had saved from last year for tea which I broke open and ate the almonds like seeds. WHICH IS THE BEST BRAND of apricots kernals and laetrile to purchase?

I'm not that great at using the website with all these different things so please excuse my inexperience.

tali

msemon

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
6 Posts
Posted - 01/16/2008 : 11:58:37

Tali, might be able to help you with dosages with vitiamins, minerals etc.

msemon

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
6 Posts
Posted - 01/16/2008 : 11:59:43

Tali, feel free to email me directly if needed at semon1@bright.net

susanna

Forum Newbie

UNITED KINGDOM
1 Posts
Posted - 02/02/2008 : 14:03:23

hi i met a famous american guy who told me 2 7 years ago that meat and animal biproducts are the root cause of all cancer,,,,..he met some people at the festival of mind,boby and spirit in london and they put him on a diet of vegatables,fruit...fish but no animal or dairy ect.
look at the chinese women they have a 1 in 900 chance of getting breast cancer as opposed to the wests ...1 in 9 !
once weaned the chinese never give their children dairy.
humans are the only mammals that once weaned continue to give their offspring dairy...
look at mad cow and vcjd....when animal were given themselves to eat.
we need to look at causes and really think ..parasites in animals cause cancer in humans,,,,,...fish is not made up like humans....jesus ate fish and instructed us to eat fruit from the vine..
gorillas eat fruit strip trees with what are considerd in humans as carnivore teeth.
the man who i met 27 years ago who lost his limp by going without aniamal and biproducts was frank serpico.
i did not listen about the dairy and i got breast cancer.
i took 35/40 apricot kernals with pineapple and 30mg of zinc per day...apricot kernels need these too get the apricot seed to work...i took the seeds for 8 months and stayed vegan...
after that the gerson diet minus liver is perfect.
so far so good ...the apricot kernels did not harm me.....
i defied the doctors ..this is hard to do....sloane kettering would not have wasted millions of dollars on b/17 if it did not help..
god bless all,susanna

please see my message above and post if possible ,thanks

Admin

Administrator

UNITED STATES
52 Posts
Posted - 02/10/2008 : 16:01:22

that is awesome Susanna!! People are reading your message and new people are coming on to this site everyday to do the same. You seem to be on the right track and good health. God Bless!!

"If you are alive today, it is because God has a purpose and a plan for your life."
Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona
For volunteer information or information starting a chapter in your area please email me at contact@cancervictors.net

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  15:59:36  Reply with Quote

mnt
FAROE ISLANDS
2 Posts
Posted - 02/22/2008 : 10:08:17

Hi

I have a question about laetrile or apricot seed.
My mother has lung cancer. She is in chemotherapy and takes shark cartilage. Could she also eat abricot seed?

I have heard it perhaps helps people to get well?

what should she eat and how much? (tablets or seeds or both)

Please help me!!!

sorry my english

Admin
UNITED STATES
52 Posts
Posted - 02/25/2008 : 17:40:06 replies:

I've heard a ton of great stuff about laetrile in regards to preventing and treating cancer along with an entire vitamin and holistic regimen but that is something you want to talk to your doctor more about (preferably a holistic one) but if you are going to take both the seeds and tablets you should give yourself an hour in between each other. Some peoplehave had adverse reactions by taking them together. Hope that helps.

memyselfi

3 Posts
Posted - 02/25/2008 : 19:11:18

Hi mnt,

I have found a very good website in Australia where the author has researched Laetrile for over 10 years... www.laetrile.com.au

He goes into Diet, Enzymes, Doctors research with Laetrile, and foods that contain B17 (Laetrile).

He also goes into great detail on how B17 (Laetrile) fights cancer cells.

He mentions....

I would eat approx 15 -20 apricot kernels at least 3 times a day. My favourite way to eat them is in a smoothie with Vitasoy Rice Milk and Banana, Wolfberries and some honey and muesli in the blender as a smothie. Absolutely delicious! The Wolfberries help overpower the bitterness of the apricot kernels so you can go a bit heavier on the kernels.

ENZYMES - Are absolutely ESSENTIAL if you want to benefit from vitamin B17. You must take some form proteolytic enzyme to break down the protein coating surrounding cancer cells. Dr Beard back in the later 1800s used Enzymes very effectively to treat cancer patients. Simply put the enzymes knock out the cancer cells first line of defense which is a protein coating and then the body and/or B17 can do its work and kill off the cancer cells

Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4

Topic

Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:

Members Forum - Cancer Victors © 2008 Cancer Victors Go To Top Of Page