Author

Topic

vani

Forum Newbie

INDIA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  02:18:11  Reply with Quote

Hi,
I am new to this site, I feel great when I see so many people here to discuss about Cancer. It is also encouraging to know about the wonder natural fruit seed called Apricot Kernel, I have been browsing information regarding this kernel, found many people are supporting this with the testimonials, It is very sad to know that it is not getting any approval from FDA due to whatever reason it may be( people are earning out of cancer which they may not get from natural healing as nobody can take patent of that), They will wake up only when they DIE out of cancer.
As my wife has just undergone mastectomy of breast, and she is advised to have 6 cycles of Chemo followed by Herceptin as she is ER/PR+ and HER2+, But she is just reluctant to undergo chemo. As suggested by one of my friends now she is undergoing the naturopathy. meanwhile I am trying to access the Vitamin B17 in India its a rare medicine, I seek advise how to get it here, in case if it is to be bought from the net , is there any authentic source where i can get it.& also the legality of the import. please advise.
Although apricot fruits and seeds are available here, is it just enough to have Apricot seeds or Vitamin B17 is also a must?
I am very much in anxiety as we have dared to reject chemo.
Please advise.
Dinesh

Bobbie

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
32 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  07:27:08  Reply with Quote

The active ingredient in apricot seeds is vitamin B17. The Vitamin B17 in pill form is extract from apricot seeds. Taking apricot seeds is enough. It is the best source of Vitamin B17. But it is very bitter tasting. You should grind the seeds and put a little of it in food to hide the taste. Eat 1 seed per hour for 10 seeds a day.

If you want to take the B17 pills I can find you a company that will ship them to you in India. But the theraputic dose of Vitamin B17 is 3 grams a day, which is 6 - 500 mg tablets per day. The cost for a month's worth of B17 pills will cost you about USD190 plus shipping. Do you want me to find you a online store that will ship to India? No problem!

Email me anytime! evans313@gmail.com

I WILL SURVIVE!

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  11:34:38  Reply with Quote

www.apricotpower.com ships to other countries often and carries B17 in capsules/tablets for about 97.50 USD for 90-100 pills or the 100 mgs for about 29.95 USD.

They have the seeds as well running between 10-25$ for half to 2 lb bags!.

Admin

"If you are alive today, it is because God has a purpose and a plan for your life."
Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please feel free to email me at contact@cancervictors.net

Go to Top of Page

Topic

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:

Members Forum - Cancer Victors © 2008 Cancer Victors Go To Top Of Page