Printer Friendly

Author

Topic

dawtesla

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
3 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  17:56:43  Reply with Quote

My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She was taking 8-10 seeds a day. She had an ovary removed about 2 years ago due to a mass and has had complications ever since. She's been taking about 2 seeds a day since we found out, a week ago, she is pregnant..She feels like she's going down hill now. We're not sure what to do. Please help, Derek

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  15:44:33  Reply with Quote

Derek,
May I suggest talking to the Hope 4 Cancer Clinic. Great physician (Dr. Tony Jimenezand his wife Marcy ) and good friends of ours who have a clinic in Tijuanna but are in California as well. They are also our clinic of the month on the home page of our site. You can click on the photo and read their profile. The phone number is 1-619-572-4060. Their web address is www.hopeforcancer.com. A few other helpful sites are www. cancure.org or www.laetrile.com/au.

I hope this helps.

Admin

"If you are alive today, it is because God has a purpose and a plan for your life."
Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please feel free to email me at contact@cancervictors.net

Go to Top of Page

dawtesla

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
3 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2008 :  19:49:39  Reply with Quote

But can she take the seeds with being pregnant?

Go to Top of Page

Admin

Volunteer

150 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  10:37:30  Reply with Quote

HI,
I can only say I am not a physician and cannot really tell you that answer, my personal thought is yes of course, its a natural substance and why would God give us something to eat that would harm us....too much of anything is not good for us. I think if she ate only as much as one would normally eat in fruit in a day she would be fine but if it were me, Id locate a clinic and call them- to get a professional opinion! I tried to research on the internet for you but did not find anything regarding pregnancy.....maybe post a blog on your home page asking that question.

Admin

"If you are alive today, it is because God has a purpose and a plan for your life."
Admin
Scottsdale, Arizona
Please feel free to email me at contact@cancervictors.net

Go to Top of Page

lizadeller

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
16 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  02:13:36  Reply with Quote

Fem Prenatal is a comprehensive, vegetarian multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to help pregnant women meet their increased nutritional needs. Since pregnancy increases the body's requirement for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement. Taking one packet daily not only means more convenience, it means greater compliance. Now busy expectant mothers only have to worry about taking one packet daily—whenever they choose! It's ideal for healthy, happy moms and babies. Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood.
Vitamin B17 - this is not really a vitamin, but a glycoside extract from almonds, called Amygdalin.
Vitamin B17 can also be found in black cherries and apricots.

http://www.cure-yeast-infectionz.com

Go to Top of Page

A & A Herbal Remedies

Beginning Member

UNITED STATES
63 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  12:01:15  Send A & A Herbal Remedies a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hi dawtesia
First of all I would like to congradulate on soon to becoming a father. About apricot pits, I am not endorsing nor am I saying to stay away from them. Their are many natural substancce that are natural and not safe for pregnant women this includes many herbs. But The great Dr. Raymond Christopher recommeneded no more tha 6 apricot pits a day spaced out in 3 doses of 2 pits per dose as a cancer preventative. There was no mention of pregnancy. As a Herbalist, I can say that the vast majority of herbs are not recommended all during pregnancy there are some that are recommended during the last tri-mester and very few that can be taken throught tthe pregnancy. I suggest that your wife begin taking "Red Raspsberry leafs as a food supplement. This can be taken all through pregnancy and during breast feeding. The benifits are that it makes for ease of childbirth, it tonifies and strenthens the uterus, it relaxes the muscles during delivery and supplies nutrients to the body, as a bonus milk production by the mother will be enhanced. This herb can be taken every day by both man and women for general and reproductive health. You can buy this herb on-line at wholeslae prices and should order a minimum of a pound of it or more. The nutrients that your wife takes should be all natural, please do not take synthetic vitamins or minerals. Things like parsley, kale, spinanche and oter dark green vegetables should be consumed in abundance. A supplement that can be taken is coral calcium as it contains over 80 natural elements, be sure that magnesium is also part of that product. Their is a water supplement that conatins all 90 natural element and is called "Marine Plasma". Search for it on the internet if you are interested.

Good luck and please return to this site and announce the good new when the baby arrives.

Ron Gagne
Master herbalist.

Ron Gagne
Master Herbalist
A&A Herbal Remedies

Go to Top of Page

kitasmk

Forum Newbie

UNITED STATES
1 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  14:42:15  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dawtesla

My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. She was taking 8-10 seeds a day. She had an ovary removed about 2 years ago due to a mass and has had complications ever since. She's been taking about 2 seeds a day since we found out, a week ago, she is pregnant..She feels like she's going down hill now. We're not sure what to do. Please help, Derek

Go to Top of Page

Topic

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Jump To:

Members Forum - Cancer Victors © 2008 Cancer Victors Go To Top Of Page